This website caters for entries from:
If you live elsewhere, please visit the organiser’s website. If you are interested in registering for a place on the TCC, complete our contact form, indicating which year of entry you are interested in, or for 2023 registration, click HERE.
The TCC is run annually at the beginning of February.
If you know two other people as crazy as you, you can enter as a team and treble the fun and the money you raise. Team members pay a slightly higher registration fee and your ranking is recorded as a team.
To compete in The Coastal Challenge you MUST:
- Accept the rules, which govern the race.
- Meet all deadlines for payments.
- Meet all deadlines for completion of registration forms must (an online form to be completed after registration, followed by signed paper forms).
- Keep your contact details up to date.
- Provide a sealed letter addressed to the Medical Director if you are undergoing long-term treatment for any chronic disease.
What to do next
In a word: prepare. Prepare. Prepare. Prepare. Then prepare some more! Principally, this involves getting yourself fit, getting your equipment right and getting yourself sponsored.
You need to start training and preparing your body with the right diet in August – six months before the race. There are plenty of books and websites which will advise you on how to prepare nutritionally for adventure racing.
Alternatively, complete the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible: